OH GOD YES
makes all smut
aren’t that imaginative
we have proof
“She’s pissed at what Sebastian has done to one of her friends — the slushie to Blaine — and there’s a little extra there and Blaine has to go to the hospital.”
“She’s pissed at what Sebastian has done to one of her friends — the slushie to Blaine”
“what Sebastian has done to one of her friends — the slushie to Blaine”
“done to one of her friends — the slushie to Blaine”
“one of her friends — Blaine”
well it’s time to see
- RIB: So Finchel will be singing 'Part Of Your Worl-
- Fandom: NO
- NO NO
- FUCK YOU
- Darren: NO
- NO NO
- FUCK YOU
case of the
- Kurt: When will Finn love me?
- Ryan: Never. He's straight.
- Kurt: Can I stop being bullied at least?
- Ryan: No, it's only going to get worse as the season progresses.
- Kurt: Well...At least I have my dad.
- Ryan: Lol wait until Grilled Cheesus.
- Kurt: Is he going to be okay?
- Ryan: Eventually. I should probably let you meet a cute guy to make up for it.
- Kurt: Awesome! When do we date?
- Ryan: You don't. He's straight, too.
- Kurt: Well whose gay?
- Ryan: You know that bully? Karofsky? The one that pushes you into lockers all the time and makes your life a living hell? Yeah, well, he's going to force himself on you, stealing your first kiss.
- Kurt: You've got to be kidding me.
- Ryan: Don't worry. I'm going to introduce you to a handsome, dapper, private school crooner to make it up to you. Oh, and he's gay.
- Kurt: Great! So can I date him?
- Ryan: You have to chase him. He prefers the hippie that works at the gap to you. Then he makes out with Rachel.
- Kurt: Does he ever love me back?
- Ryan: After your pet dies, yes.
- Kurt: You killed my pet?!
- Ryan: Yup. Just like I killed your chances of getting into your dream college. Your application is horrible.
- Kurt: Why?!
- Ryan: You try out for the lead in the musical but don't get it because you're "too feminine". A lot of people make fun of you for it and it really gets you down. You run for president to make up for it, but lose to Brittany.
- Kurt: That's horrible.
- Ryan: I know. That's probably why you cry all the time.
- Kurt: At least I have Blaine, though. Right?
- Ryan: I suppose so. I'm cutting your car make out scene, though. Also the scene where he buys you a Christmas present. And you're going to be the only one in the club without a Valentine this year.
- Kurt: Jesus, Ryan Murphy. Why don't you just have me get hit by a freaking bus?!
- Ryan Murphy: Hmm.
- Kurt: Shit.